Ideas to Inspire
1. In last week’s episode of Create For No Reason, I shared the process of creating your personal strategic plan. Let me know if you write yours.
2. Create Your List of 100 Dreams!
3. Inspiring Quote: “I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see, and what it means. What I want and what I fear.” – Joan Didion
4. Book Recommendation: As a strict nonfiction reader for most of my life, I can’t believe my first recommendation of the year is a fiction book. Last year I challenged myself to expand my reading into different genres. I’m so glad I did. Mouth to Mouth: A Novel by Antoine Wilson is a fascinating story beautifully written.
5. Journaling Prompt: Who are you becoming?
For more journaling prompts, check out my Create For No Reason Journal.